- (adj) concerning mental functioning that is not represented in consciousness
- (adj) relating to the lack of consciousness of inanimate things
- Then they were given assessments of nonconscious mood: in word tests, volunteers were asked to complete fragments such as jo or ang with letters of their choice.
- It was such a dramatic experience that he never forgot it, at least in his nonconscious part of the brain.
- "In the latter part of his career," Le said, "Allan's been conducting ground-breaking research in the processing capabilities of autistic savants. His work demonstrated the ability to access the nonconscious processing capabilities of the...on Mar 8, 2007 By: Tan Le Source: NewsFactor Network
- In his influential book "Strangers to Ourselves: Discovering the Adaptive Unconscious," University of Virginia psychology Professor Timothy D. Wilson argues that we all possess "a nonconscious filter that examines the information reaching our...on May 29, 2007 By: St Timothy Source: San Francisco Chronicle