night porter night porter
- (n) a porter on duty during the night
- He teaches drawing by day and works as a night porter at a Paris hotel to get by.
- Bloody gloves were found in the night porter's pocket.
- His mission: to figure out what a little bird had to do with the deaths of a night porter in Hokkaido and the country's most beloved rock star.
- Bernard Dunne surrounded by his family and holding the WBA belt. The request and the urgency of it must have seemed very strange to the night porter at the Bristol Airport hotel as two Irishmen begged for a key to a room and an Internet access code.on June 28, 2013 Source: Irish Central