music music /ˈmju zɪk/
- (n) an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- (n) any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
- (n) musical activity (singing or whistling etc.)
- (n) (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- (n) punishment for one's actions
- Remix music is passe, now it is back to the originals.
- A R Rahman's music was the toast of 2009's Oscars and he deserved all the adulation.
- Rock Bottom Music owner Jonathan Karow said downtown crime is the driving force behind moving his store from Broad Street to the Fairway Square shopping center on Washington Road.on June 12, 2013 Source: The Augusta Chronicle
- Music Streaming Competition Getting Heated?on June 11, 2013 Source: The Motley Fool
- Market Alley Music Days continues to roll on with a second of such dates happening 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday. Just like in the past, the event will be open to the public. Midwest Bank of Western Illinois will be sponsoring this event, which will be highlighted with food provided by Eddie B’s Ribs.on June 11, 2013 Source: Monmouth Daily Review Atlas
Wiki Images for music
- Sir Paul McCartney, who dueted with Jackson in the early 1980s on Say Say Say, said : "It's so sad and shocking. I feel privileged to have hung out and worked with Michael. He was a massively talented boy man with a gentle soul. His music will be...on Jun 26, 2009 By: Paul McCartney Source: Telegraph.co.uk
- "We hope and we pray that the music will inspire people on the other side to open their hearts," Mehta told the audience of thousands.on Jul 5, 2010 By: Zubin Mehta Source: The Associated Press
- "I have always said that Africa has a different rhythm, a different sound," Sepp Blatter, president of soccer's governing body, said in a Twitter post. "I don't see banning the music traditions of fans in their own country."on Jun 14, 2010 By: Sepp Blatter Source: The Associated Press