maximize maximize /ˈmæk sə ˌmaɪz/
- (v) make as big or large as possible
- (v) make the most of
- If you begin thinking green at the blueprint stage, however, low-tech, pragmatic techniques will maximize your new home's efficiency.
- He has drawn up models for a 30-story, city-block-size vertical farm that would have transparent walls to maximize sunlight and would produce enough food for 50,000 people.
- We tend to think of the purpose of business to maximize profits and shareholder value, and I submit that that's mostly a myth.
- Belkin today announced several breakthrough case concepts for the new Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inch, 8-inch and 10.1-inch. Designed to maximize the changing ways that people are increaon June 13, 2013 Source: Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Dear Liz: Our son is a schoolteacher and he does as many extra-duty things as he is able to do to maximize his income. He is still paying on his student loan debt from earning his master's degree. He has had to put it on deferral a few times.on June 12, 2013 Source: MSN
- Maximize business exposure by attending the NVCC's popular Noon Networking at the British Beer Company in Walpole on Tuesday, July 16, 12:30-1:30 p.m.on June 11, 2013 Source: Westwood Press
- Stephen F. Bollenbach, Hilton's co-chairman and chief executive officer, said: "Our priority has always been to maximize shareholder value. Our Board of Directors concluded that this transaction provides compelling value for our shareholders with a...on Jul 3, 2007 By: Stephen F Bollenbach Source: Wall Street Journal
- Barricading the back doors to trap his prey "was his way of ensuring that he could maximize his kill rate," Dietz said. "This was all about anger, paranoia, and desperation."on Apr 4, 2009 By: Park Dietz Source: Los Angeles Times
- "Billy Donovan is a winner," Magic general manager Otis Smith said in a release. "We feel he is the right person to develop and maximize the talents of our players. We look forward to Billy leading us to the next level."on May 31, 2007 By: Otis Smith Source: USA Today