- (adj) making as great as possible
- We evaluate eight simple allocation principles that can be classified into four categories: treating people equally, favouring the worst-off, maximising total benefits, and .
- Having clear aims, and understanding what is required to achieve goals, is key to maximising the positive effects external finance can have on a business, Miles Lloyd has said in a Find the Edge article published today. (PRWeb July 01, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/7/prweb10889549.htmon July 1, 2013 Source: PRWeb
- Mr Rudd said, "I have very deep, strong, personal views on this, which is that we should be on about maximising the protection of children." "I don't think this is a step in the right direction at all."on Jul 7, 2008 By: Kevin Rudd Source: Blue Mountains Gazette
- The RMT leader, Bob Crow, said his members had shown they were "solid, angry and determined to secure a fair deal from a company that is obsessed with maximising profits at the expense of staff and the travelling public".on Aug 6, 2009 By: Bob Crow Source: guardian.co.uk
- Mr Yang said: "Yahoo! is executing against its strategy, and we believe is well positioned for long-term growth and maximising stockholder value. Yahoo! saw benefits in the second quarter from a number of the strategic initiatives that we have been...on Jul 22, 2008 By: Jerry Yang Source: Times Online