- (n) a man devoted to the pursuit of pleasure
- Afraid to go home ahead of his bad news, he checks in at a cheap New York hotel; in the next 48 hours, he tries on a man-about-town role several sizes too large for him.
- Every woman, says the man-about-town, wants to be kissed.
- In Diary of a Victorian Dandy you made four elaborate photos of a day in the life of a 19th century man-about-town with yourself playing the man.
- USA TODAY - Man-about-town John Mayer has released the first single from his upcoming album, and it's guaranteed to raise a slew of red flags among Taylor Swift fans.on June 19, 2013 Source: 9 News Denver