magic eye magic eye
- (n) a transducer used to detect and measure light and other radiations
- The magic eye of the TV camera has had its impact in no uncertain fashion, and I hope it will be there to foot the bill and thrill the world for many years to come.
- All this has been transformed by the magic eye of the camera and the Hollywood touch.
- The enemy coast was invisible to all but the magic eye of the gun directors.
- NASA's 23 year-old Hubble telescope still has the magic eye. At the January meeting of the American Astronomical Society, Paul Hertz, director of the Astrophysics Division in NASA's Science Mission Directorate was quoted as saying, "Hubble will continue to operate as long as its systems are running well." NASA's plan is for Hubble to remain operational until 2018, when it's successor, the JWST ...on July 16, 2013 Source: Forbes