lymphatic lymphatic /ˌlɪm ˈfæ tɪk/
- (adj) of or relating to or produced by lymph
- By a still-obscure method, the lymphatic system picks up this protein,, which then flows to lymphatic collection points.
- The lymphatic system will react as if you're suffocating, but your body will not cease to function.
- Garcia Marquez, 75, who has been fighting lymphatic cancer since 1999, intends this book to be the first of three volumes.
- Haiti’s public health experts are one step closer to completely ridding its population of a disease that has long plagued the country. For the first time, millions of Haitians are now protected from the infectious, parasitic disease called lymphatic filariasis (LF).on June 14, 2013 Source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- DUBLIN, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Navidea Biopharmaceuticals Announces Presentation of Results from Two Lymphoseek® and Radiolabeled Colloid Studies in Lymphatic Mapping for Breast Cancer at SNMMIon June 10, 2013 Source: Business Wire
- "I am glad to announce that I have decided to establish the President's Lymphatic Filariasis Fund to buttress efforts to fight against this preventable disease . We would like to raise about Sh500 billion in the next few months. Such amount will...on Aug 15, 2008 By: Jakaya Kikwete Source: AllAfrica.com
- Agreeing with Dr. Moore on the health impact of KSHV, Robert Gallo MD, Epiphany co-founder and co-discoverer of HIV and HTLV, added, "This virus also is involved in at least a few other serious diseases, including an unusual cancer of the lymphatic...on Jan 10, 2007 By: Robert Gallo Source: Yahoo! News (press release)
- Hearing that, Boone joked, "I have a good lymphatic system."on Apr 17, 2004 By: Bret Boone Source: Seattle Times