long johns long johns
- (n) warm underwear with long legs
- A word of advice for Barbara Bach: if the American-born actress is wondering about a Christmas present for her husband, she could do worse than buy him a thick pair of long johns.
- By day he is Foppish Playboy Bruce Wayne, but at night he dons his puce long johns and his black bat hat and makes war on the diabolical denizens of the dark underworld.
- But even reasonable regulations itch like wool long johns.
- Time to break out the long johns and stock up on firewood.on October 19, 2013 Source: The Augusta Chronicle
- Time to break out the long johns and stock up on firewood. Athens will get a good taste of early winter this weekend and next week. The overnight low Sunday will be 42 degrees, according to the National Weather Service's Peachtree City weather station.on October 18, 2013 Source: Athens Banner-Herald