lock in lock in
- (v) close with or as if with a tight seal
- (v) place in a place where something cannot be removed or someone cannot escape
- They gave her a charm for her bracelet--a lock in the shape of a heart.
- You move the blocks to create and manipulate the music, and the lights lock in step.
- If you're uncomfortable with those odds, you can buy a $10 insurance policy called Fare Guard that lets you lock in an advertised fare price.
- By Paige Gance WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Contracts to purchase previously owned U.S. homes rose in May to the highest level in more than six years as buyers rushed to the market to lock in deals before interest rates climb higher. The National Association of Realtors said on Thursday its Pending Home Sales Index, based on contracts signed last month, increased 6.7 percent to 112.3, the highest ...on June 27, 2013 Source: Reuters via Yahoo! News
- Magna-lock, the Smart, Stylish and the Most Secure Lock in the M380 Series. (PRWeb June 27, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10869505.htmon June 27, 2013 Source: PRWeb