- (n) a characteristic state or mode of living
- (n) the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- (n) the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living
- (n) the condition of living or the state of being alive
- (n) the period during which something is functional (as between birth and death)
- (n) the period between birth and the present time
- (n) the period from the present until death
- (n) a living person
- (n) animation and energy in action or expression
- (n) living things collectively
- (n) the organic phenomenon that distinguishes living organisms from nonliving ones
- (n) an account of the series of events making up a person's life
- (n) a motive for living
- (n) a prison term lasting as long as the prisoner lives
- I live a pretty conservative life, so I probably really haven't done anything crazy.
- PTI's annual Making of America issue presents a look at the life of Founding Father Thomas Jefferson.
- Striving for both speed and satisfaction, life hackers specialize in digital self-help.
- "Standing over that last putt, I was probably as nervous as I've ever been over a putt in my life," he said. "The putt would have gone in a thimble."on Jul 8, 2010 By: Paul Goydos Source: Seattle Times
- Obama's defense of his wife came after the Tennessee Republican Party posted an online video that repeatedly showed Michelle Obama saying, in reference to her husband's political success, "For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my...on May 19, 2008 By: Michelle Obama Source: International Herald Tribune
- "I love this show, this show has been my life, and I love it enough to know when it's time to say goodbye," Winfrey told her studio audience during Friday's live edition of "Oprah." "Twenty-five years feels right in my bones and it feels...on Nov 20, 2009 By: Oprah Winfrey Source: ABC News