Add to My List
- (v) express audibly; utter sounds (not necessarily words)
- (v) turn loose or free from restraint
- After six admirable but unadorable records, this trio of very earnest, very intense women from the Northwest decided to let loose their inner Led Zeppelin.
- Like the roadster, the Karma S is powered by a plug-in electric drive system that stores power from a wall socket before its unplugged from the grid and let loose on the open road.
- When he entered the packed drawing room where the first conference was held 14 months ago, he immediately let loose a few choice expletives about the hot TV lights.