lazuli lazuli /lə ˈzu li/
- (n) an azure blue semiprecious stone
- The background music is low funk, and A-Mei hums her way up the spectrum, eyes closed, past turquoise, sapphire and lapis lazuli.
- The eyes are of shell and lapis lazuli and the eyebrows are inlaid with bituminous paste.
- Nguyen Thanh Chau liked to capture the beauty of pink lotuses, malachite melaleuca trees and turquoise marshes under a lapis lazuli sky.
- Meteoric iron beads (center) are pictured between ancient Egyptian necklaces that are strung with tube-shaped lapis lazuli (blue), carnelian (brownish/red), agate, and gold beads.on August 20, 2013 Source: Fox News