ill luck ill luck
- (n) an unfortunate state resulting from unfavorable outcomes
- He is a man of catastrophe, he is a man of ill luck, and he wants to bring ill luck to America.
- Fish hooks for food; the knife to cut a path out of any tangled jungle into which ill luck may spill him.
- Both gave as reasons bad weather, ill luck and loss of pilots and machines.
- Last night was Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta's 13th episode of the season, but the only thing with ill luck was Kirk Frost's motorcycle. Actually, there were plenty of the head scratching moments we've come to expect from these wily practitioners of struggle.on July 16, 2013 Source: Hip-Hop Wired