- (adj) of or relating to the science of hydrography
- Studying hydrographic charts of the region he figured that there must exist a high spot on the ocean floor about where he would like it.
- For a sailor who wants to emulate Shields, this book provides the hydrographic chart of his career and his methods.
- Men at the hydrographic tent fired a warning shot and the Sedov's crew went scampering across the ice toward the tent.
- "While I understand their concerns, it's important that we maintain the Hydrographic Office as a world-class organisation with the expertise that's important to both government and the private sector," said Derek Twigg.on Feb 14, 2007 By: Twigg Source: BBC News
- "On the hydrographic map supplied by the Navy, we saw a few islands in the Bay of Bengal off Dhamra coast indicating that there was some landmass," Kalam said.on Jul 4, 2006 By: APJ Abdul Kalam Source: Times of India