health health /ˈhɛlθ/
- (n) the general condition of body and mind
- (n) a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease
- While health is wealth is a truism, that wealth leads to good health is not a corollary to this truism.
- As much as reading about swimming does not make you a swimmer, reading about health does not make you a healthy person too.
- For better patient health, there is a need to make hospitals free of toxin-shedding materials like mercury thermometer and PVC flooring.
- Health Reviser, the leader in in development of health monitoring heart rate variability (HRV) systems, announced the release of application program interface allowing calculation of HRV reports from RR intervals. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/6/prweb10829981.htmon June 13, 2013 Source: PRWeb
- Health Net, Inc. today announced that members of its management team are scheduled to present at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference on June 18, 2013, at approximately 8:50 a.m.on June 12, 2013 Source: Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- Shares of Health Management Associates Inc. jumped Wednesday, a day after the hospital operator's largest shareholder urged it to ease a "poison pill" shareholder rights plan designed to prevent ...on June 12, 2013 Source: Associated Press via Yahoo! News
Wiki Images for health
- "I'm getting regular updates on the situation from the responsible agencies, and the Department of Health and Human Services as well as the Centers for Disease Control will be offering regular updates to the American people so that they know what...on Apr 27, 2009 By: Barack Obama Source: ABC News
- Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell accused the Obama administration of arrogantly circumventing the American people by appointing "one of the most prominent advocates of rationed health care to implement their national (healthcare) plan."on Jul 7, 2010 By: Mitch McConnell Source: Reuters Canada
- "These changes are crucial to drive future growth and realise the promise of being a global health care leader for the long term. While we believe these actions are necessary to support Merck's competitive advantage, they required difficult...on Jul 9, 2010 By: Richard Clark Source: Economic Times