freedom fighter freedom fighter
- (n) a person who takes part in an armed rebellion against the constituted authority (especially in the hope of improving conditions)
- The war between the church and Communism had long since softened into an edgy coexistence, and the fierce old freedom fighter had become less a hero than an embarrassment.
- John McCain, freedom fighter, has always seen the nobility even maybe especially in a losing battle, which takes the most courage to fight.
- V was a freedom fighter, no question, but Moore never let you forget that he was also a terrorist, and as such he was both hero and villain.
- The last 65 years the Holy Land has been anything but a holy, sacred peaceful land. Both sides have their freedom fighters and terrorists.on June 20, 2013 Source: The San Angelo Standard-Times