- (n) an erect penis
- (n) a structure that has been erected
- (n) the act of building or putting up
- Then in 1931 he announced a grandiose scheme for the erection of a $50,000,000 development for junior Wall Street executives.
- You can't get an erection even with Viagra.
- Help for the impotent It happens to every man sooner or later: eager to have sex, he finds himself impotent, unable to achieve or sustain an erection.
- Photograph: Chris Jackson/Getty "I thought there was a seven-second delay," Rivers told MediaGuardian.co.uk. "They earlier showed a picture of a man with an obvious erection under his coat so I thought it would be all right."on Jun 17, 2008 By: Joan Rivers Source: Defamer Australia
- "A man could perceive decreased blood flow to the penis as being a less strong, a weaker erection, and that may actually be one of the first indicators of blood vessel disease," said Ian Thompson, an expert in urology.on Oct 8, 2007 By: Ian Thompson Source: Times of India