erectile dysfunction erectile dysfunction
- (n) impotence resulting from a man's inability to have or maintain an erection of his penis
- I don't suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- Gregory Broderick: The more severe the organic erectile dysfunction, the more difficult the problem is to treat, and that there will be some men who wont respond to Viagra.
- Tomas has erectile dysfunction28 years old, in the prime of his life.
- European patents for the erectile dysfunction drug expire, but Americans have to wait until 2019.on June 25, 2013 Source: The Motley Fool
- ZUG, SWITZERLAND--(Marketwired - Jun 24, 2013) - Actavis, Inc. ( NYSE : ACT ), a leading global specialty pharmaceutical company, today announced that it has launched Sildenafil Actavis 25 mg, 50 mg and 100 mg tablets in 11 major Western-European markets on market formation. Sildenafil Actavis, the generic equivalent of Pfizer's Viagra®, is prescribed to treat erectile dysfunction.on June 24, 2013 Source: Marketwire