- (n) a foul-smelling outflow or vapor (especially a gaseous waste)
- It is an effluvium created by economic, political, historical conditions.
- The Brownies wear uniforms that remind most of bad taste or effluvium, they've repeatedly snatched defeat from the jaws of victory and have never been to a Super Bowl.
- The coiffures are constructed to last three or four weeks; when cut open, they often emit a noxious effluvium and occasionally a living creature.
- EISENBERG, Germany, December 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A new study that was recently published in the renowned Journal of Plastic Dermatology confirms once again the therapeutic efficiency of thymus peptides against hair loss. Telogen effluvium (TE) and androgenetic alopecia (AGA) are the...on December 17, 2013 Source: PR Newswire