- (n) a foul-smelling outflow or vapor (especially a gaseous waste)
- Drop by each day for the latest movie effluvia.
- But my MAD effluvia has a more profound worth.
- Singing Frog turned sewage processing into a growth industry by figuring out how to mine the effluvia of major cities for information.
- Parenting can be an assault on the senses, from the effluvia of the diaper pail to the torture of bare feet on a rug strewn with Legos. But nowhere does a parent suffer more than in the musical assault of the Childhood Industrial Complex.on August 5, 2013 Source: Detroit News