economical economical /ˌɛ kə ˈnɑ mɪ kəl/
- (adj) using the minimum of time or resources necessary for effectiveness
- (adj) of or relating to an economy, the system of production and management of material wealth
- (adj) avoiding waste
- An economical, potent solution to a real health problem, shosaikoto seemed the perfect example of a blissful marriage between traditional medicine and modern health-care techniques.
- The man on the opposite side--the serene, economical, subdued side--would have to be Japanese architect Tadao Ando.
- One economical German farmer personally murdered more than 40 Indian slaves in a batch, simply because they were too sick to work.
- DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kj7t7c/energy_management) has announced the addition of the "Energy Management Reference Library CD, 4th Edition" report to their offering. Including over 2000 pages of text, graphics, charts and illustrations, the Energy Management Reference Library CD provides an economical training, research and ...on June 13, 2013 Source: Business Wire
- Cisco today introduced the Carrier Routing System-X , the newest addition to the industry-leading CRS Family, providing unmatched economical scale and lasting investment protection for more than 750 telecommunications ...on June 12, 2013 Source: Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Bob needed an economical car to go back and forth to work as a carpenter for Unocal. He spotted a two door Ford Escort at the old Unocal camp across from the plant. He asked around to see if it was for sale and if it ran. It was and it did. He bought it for $50.on June 12, 2013 Source: Peninsula Clarion
- "I wish we would've got the win, but Felix pitched great out there," said Kazmir. "I got into a little trouble in the first inning, worked my way out of it. I wish I could've been a little more economical in the first inning."on Sep 2, 2009 By: Scott Kazmir Source: USA Today
- Wenger added: "At the moment, people in football are not conscious of what is facing us economically. People still think we are in a bubble, but we will be hit like anybody else in this economical crisis, I am convinced of that. You will have a much...on Jan 2, 2009 By: Arsene Wenger Source: ESPN
- "All the messages coming my way said to choose with my heart, and at the end that's what the choice was. It was absolutely not economical," Kaka told Milan Channel late Monday after Italian Premier and AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi broke...on Jan 19, 2009 By: Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite Source: International Herald Tribune