- (adj) requiring much chewing
- (adj) (of a consistency) requiring chewing
- Where do foodmakers turn when kids who never met a food they wouldn't prefer sweeter, saltier, chewier or bluer create a whole new demand for so-called extreme flavors?.
- And for a chewier take on the subject, there's David Hare's Stuff Happens at the National Theatre, where lobby vendors sell books by Michael Moore and Noam Chomsky along with olive .
- Where do foodmakers turn when kids--who never met a food they wouldn't prefer sweeter, saltier, chewier or bluer--create a whole new demand for so-called extreme flavors?.
- STERLING - The bright red ribbon on the French Legion of Honor medal proclaims that Dr. James T. Blodgett is now a Chevalier of the Legion.on September 12, 2013 Source: Worcester Telegram & Gazette
- Chad M. Chevalier, 30, 7007 Manitou Drive, Two Rivers, disorderly conduct on July 1, $379.on September 8, 2013 Source: Manitowoc Herald Times Reporter