Add to My List
- (adj) patterned with alternating squares of color
- At the Canadian Grand Prix in June, the Briton took his first chequered flag.
- Germany's Bernd Rosemeyer takes the chequered flag at Donnington Park in England, 1937, with an average speed of 82.
- Schumacher started seventh on the grid, but while everyone else was in and out of the pits to change dry tires for wets and back again, he held steady to take the chequered flag.
- "We're working hard to get on top of the reliability issues and we hope to have a solid race and see the chequered flag in Malaysia," Vettel said.on Mar 29, 2010 By: Sebastian Vettel Source: Sydney Morning Herald
- "I had a look through Wikipedia, and he's obviously had a very chequered past," Mallett told the Herald . "He seemed to have been in a lot of trouble in rugby league, and his disciplinary record didn't look good at all. That didn't inspire...on Sep 28, 2008 By: Nick Mallett Source: The Canberra Times
- "The race was ruined by the safety car and everything that followed on from that," he said. "I was in third place, a metre behind Hamilton at the moment the safety car came out on track and, at the chequered flag, he was second and I was...on Jun 28, 2010 By: Fernando Alonso Source: pitpass.com