- (adj) pertaining to gradual evolution from one type of organism to another
- (adj) pertaining to a kind of distorting optical system
- Few early anamorphic paintings that survive are as complete in their illusion as this one.
- Four familiar-looking Velsquez portraits add their placid luster to the candid Goyas and the anamorphic El Grecos.
- Now Final Cut Pro X users can create realistic, epic anamorphic lens flares in Final Cut Pro X with ProVega Volume 3 from Pixel Film Studios. (PRWeb August 19, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013-08/final-cut-pro-x-effects/prweb11039556.htmon August 19, 2013 Source: PRWeb