amorous amorous /ˈæ mə rəs/
- (adj) expressive of or exciting sexual love or romance
- (adj) inclined toward or displaying love
- The president suffered heavily in the polls due to his amorous misadventures and philandering.
- John had a sleepless night because of the amorous couple making noises in the next room.
- The amorous couple were creating nuisance with their public show of affection.
- An amorous moose has a thing for a Grand Lake, Colorado moose statue.on June 11, 2013 Source: Detroit Free Press
- Utah Shakespeare Festival’s 2013 season risky, but also fun by Ben Fulton The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 11, 2013 10:04AM MDT Prospero, daughter Miranda and crew brave a shipwreck. Peter finds his prelude to Neverland across the ocean. And an American debutante braves amorous advances aboard an Atlantic Ocean liner. Water and boats loom large in the opening of Utah Shakespeare Festival’s ...on June 9, 2013 Source: The Salt Lake Tribune
- Hoffman discussed his "Fockers" whipped cream bed scene with Barbra Streisand saying, "We didn't want to do those so-called amorous scenes you see on screen ...... where they've got their tongues down each other's throats and the camera pans down to...on Jan 26, 2005 By: Barbra Streisand Source: Seattle Post Intelligencer
- "Sometimes I think I have to dress up as a panda, go over to the zoo and cast some amorous glances at a female panda," Nader says. "What do you think, Cardozo? Do you think that's stretching it a bit?"on Sep 16, 2008 By: Ralph Nader Source: Deseret News
- "He is far too amorous," Hayes said. "His mind is on other things and he's not embarrassed to show it and you can't run like that. When there's not many horses around he works like a weight-for-age star, but he has proven difficult on...on Feb 27, 2010 By: David Hayes Source: Herald Sun